Starting a website, should I hire anyone on?

Brenden

I'm thinking about starting my own website soon and I would like to make sure it goes good. I was thinking, would it be a good idea to hire someone to help work with me? Or should I wait on that until I have the money to support it? I figure starting out, it will just be me, but I eventually want to hire people for security and for moderation purposes. 

If you don't have anyone to help you set up the website and functions of the server, I would hire someone to get that stuff going for you. From my own research, it is not expensive at all to run a website! I think my blog idea will run me about $20 a month with a cheap server and the right domain. 

I have found for myself that hiring takes place once you can define exactly what you are looking for and when you have a understanding of what kind of skill set it is going to take to get it done. 

When first starting out it really is not required if you do not have much of a bank roll to get you off the ground. If you do have a bank roll you still need to understand what success looks like to you to understand if the people you are paying are getting the jobs done that you need. 

Building a team is something that will likely happen at some point while you build your business. 

What kind of work do you think you need assistance with?