What's going on with WISH right now?

Ella

I keep reading and hearing about this stock going up. People are saying something about it going over $60 in value by July 14th. 

I don't know much about stocks but I am curious if other people have been hearing anything about this. Right now it is just over $14 per stock. 

Never heard of Wish. Looks like a social shopping platform. Something that facilities the transfer of goods from buyers to sellers. So like eBay but newer 😛

As for the stock price no one can see the future. Sounds like some kind of pump if they are expecting that much gain in such a short period of time. Why is it not there now? The market is already forward looking so the narrative does not make much sense. 

If its a vision you agree with it may be worth dipping in your toes. There really are no wrong choices as long as you can justify the reason you are investing. I like to be able to tell a story why I am buying something in order to justify buying it. 

I'm not sure why Wish of all sites is getting a bump to their stock. But congrats for them I guess. I still wouldn't invest in their site, due to the products they sell. 

22 hours ago, James said:

Never heard of Wish. Looks like a social shopping platform. Something that facilities the transfer of goods from buyers to sellers. So like eBay but newer 😛

As for the stock price no one can see the future. Sounds like some kind of pump if they are expecting that much gain in such a short period of time. Why is it not there now? The market is already forward looking so the narrative does not make much sense. 

If its a vision you agree with it may be worth dipping in your toes. There really are no wrong choices as long as you can justify the reason you are investing. I like to be able to tell a story why I am buying something in order to justify buying it. 

Yeah Wish is like one of those sites that sells mostly stuff made in China. It has been known to lie about what they sell. People have purchased clothes from them, only to receive doll clothes. I would steer clear from them, as they tend to sell knock-off junk mostly. 

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, StanleyZEN said:

I'm not sure why Wish of all sites is getting a bump to their stock. But congrats for them I guess. I still wouldn't invest in their site, due to the products they sell. 

Yeah Wish is like one of those sites that sells mostly stuff made in China. It has been known to lie about what they sell. People have purchased clothes from them, only to receive doll clothes. I would steer clear from them, as they tend to sell knock-off junk mostly. 

Thank you for the warning. Anyone that would let their end user get treated like that would not be worth investing in. 

13 hours ago, James said:

Thank you for the warning. Anyone that would let their end user get treated like that would not be worth investing in. 

Yeah, they're known for deceptive practices. This video which just released, is a guy who purchased from Wish on a couple occasions and didn't get what he ordered. One was for a bike, but he got a bike light instead. The prices are crazy cheap, and that's how they get you. And the new one below, he purchased a tool set and didn't get exactly what he expected. There are a lot of other videos out there of people purchasing products from Wish, and getting something else completely. They do sometimes sell legit stuff, you just need to be sure about what you're buying is 100% correct. 

Edited by Justin89
  • Like 1