I'm thinking of selling off my collectibles on Facebook

I am in need of money and I have considered something I haven't ever considered before, and that's selling off some of my action figure/gaming, etc collections. I don't want to, but I need the money for an emergency. Anyway I was thinking of using Facebook to sell my collectibles, as it seems to be where everyone is going to buy/sell these days. I could try craigslist, but eh, I'd rather not. 

I see a lot of people selling on Facebook, and I have a huge collection that I can decrease some. Plus I need to make room anyway, so that's something I need to consider. 

For hard to find items eBay would be a great place to sell. I know anytime I am looking for a collectable, hard to find car part, or anything rare I just head over to eBay and they will have what I need. 

Facebook does make sense though because there is a large audience of people. Craigslist I do not know how well collectibles do over there I typically look for used equipment on craigslist. You also have OfferUp, LetGo, and Mecari you can check out. 

Now seems like a good time to sell things. The used automobile market is going crazy. 

If you want to sell local, use Craigslist or Facebook. If you want to be able to ship items, then use eBay. I am always browsing ebay and see "lots" of collectibles. be sure to include that word if you list it on there. That is a huge keyword for selling collections or grouped items. 

• Like 1