Do you use Linkedin to find other freelance work?

I've been thinking of updating my linkedIn profile, as I would like to start going for other freelance jobs available online. I figure if I mess with my linkedin, and offered by freelance services, that people offering freelance type jobs would bite. Has anyone has success with LinkedIn for this?

• Like 1

LinkedIn is a great place to find quality leads as freelancer. Just make sure not to be a LinkedIn spammer and people will respond. I know I have purchased services from other users in the past. We have also used LinkedIn to find qualified leads. The platform is a worthwhile place to spend some time. 

Anyone else having success with LinkedIn? 

I think the site is great for networking and allowing people to find out more about you but I don't think it is necessary to focus on. Other sites that offer work onsite will have their own profile system anyways! 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Gig4u is the new way of getting things done. We provide opportunities to be your boss and earn a great income while achieving goals. Get work from top-scale organizations through Gig4u, build a career by collaborating with highly talented Freelancers on our platform or rise to be an employer, fetching expert talents for budding business ventures.