What is one thing that has motivated you the most in life?

Brenden

What would you say motivates you the most? For me it would have to be my wife and son. I never was super motivated until they came into my life. First my wife and then my son of course. They have been the biggest motivating factor in my life and I wouldn't have it any other way. What would you say is the one thing that motivates you the most?

My children also motivate me. I like to lead by example and practice what I preach so the kids are like having 4 great accountability partners. Other then that I have my wife who is great support in anything I decide to tackle. I can not let her down as she trusts me with business growth, investing, and our future. 

I also have developed this constant need to improve on whatever I am working on. So making sure I am consistently pushing myself. 

I know you asked for one thing. The biggest one would be my family as what I get done directly impacts their life's. They are relying on me and I can not let them down. 

Yeah, family for sure. My wife and kids are my life and they constantly inspire me to be a better person day in and day out. I wish I could be even better for them, but I can only do so much. 

Others who have motivated me, were my parents. They are big in my life, and continue to be to this day. I have also been motivated by people in the tech world to try my hand at more things.

• Like 1