Which book completely changed your life?

Simone R

Set for Life: Dominate Life, Money and the American Dream by Scott Trench

Changed the way I thought about finance. It introduced a pathway I did not think about when I was going through the process. I now recommend to everyone I meet. 

16 minutes ago, Simone R said:

For me, it is Atomic Habits by James Clear! This one was Good sent! It is simply the best and most practical book i have ever read. 

This is a good read. 

On 8/9/2021 at 2:36 AM, Simone R said:

Hey. Which books changed your life completely? 

For me, it is Atomic Habits by James Clear! This one was Good sent! It is simply the best and most practical book i have ever read. 

I love Atomic Habits, it is a good read for real. For me, the book that changed my life was "The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck" by Mark Manson This book completely changed how i view life. Most importantly, it opened me up to things that i thought really mattered in my life and yet they were irrelevant or could be ignored and i would still live a healthy and more productive life. Reading this book and following it up with teachings from Brian Tracy really changed my life.

• Like 1